Sunday, March 1, 2009

Getting ready to leave for Africa

I'm trying to get everything done before I leave tomorrow for Kenya and Tanzania. This is a challenge for several reasons- 1) I've never been to Africa before, and it's always a little more difficult to pack for somewhere new, and 2) I just returned from Oaxaca, MX eight days ago. I've been running around catching up on office work, and preparing for a new trip at the same time.

I'm optimistic about the potential for internet access on this trip, so I'm going to give blogging a shot. I've never blogged before, so I'm hoping you'll find this interesting. It will also give you a chance to take an "inside peek" into the ministry of Leadership Resources International. If you know of anyone who might be find this interesting (either on facebook or on the web), feel free to pass the link on to them.

Hopefully (and improbably), I'm hoping to finish putting together a "snail mail" newsletter that the office will send out while I'm gone. Don't waste your time checking the mail, though...there's a lot to do to get this project done.

No comments:

Post a Comment